The Supportive Commenter Award! I was very pleased and flattered to get this award, I love leaving comments on blogs and love it when my readers leave comments on mine. I have a few people who Im going to pass this award to, because these people are by far my most loyal readers and have been commenting on my blog forever!
Jude at Sunflowers and Sunshowers
Janna at Im Just Sayin
Penny at My Funny Family Of Five
Kirrily at Sunny Side Up
Thankyou so very much ladies for your loyal following and leaving comments regularly, you all rock! And Melissa, you rock too for giving me bloggy love xo

3 comments:
That's so cool, congrats Danni and thank you! You and Janna and myself have been commenting on each other's blogs for over 5 years now.... wow!
Awww, congrats and thanks so much Miss D! You and Sista Jude rock too, and checking your blogs are always on my list of regular cyber-stops ;D
xoxo
Yay I got an award! Thanks Danni!!
I always love to hear what's going on with you and your gorgeous girls.
Post a Comment