Now I have to write 10 things about myself that people may not know about me. Melissa said Im not allowed to write ANYTHING about Sav, but you all know that I love him anyway so that is nothing new ;o). I apologize in advance if Ive already written these, but here goes anyway.
1. I prefer savoury things to sweet things. When going to a restaurant Im not one to look at the dessert menu, I prefer to look at the entree and main course and it usually takes me forever to decide on what to have because I love all food! In saying that though, I do enjoy my sweets but try not to indulge too much.
2. I cant stand chick flicks/romantic comedies! Give me a Sci Fi or action flick anyday! I love the Lethal Weapon series, theyre some of my fave movies, and I also enjoy the Predator and Alien movies, however after I watch anything like that I tend to get spooked by any kind of noise in the house and find myself running back to bed after a midnight trip to the loo!
3. My fave sandwich is tomato paste, olive oil, tuna, olives and capers on crusty vienna bread, or as I call it, a Wog Sandwich. My grandma used to make it for me all the time growing up ,and whenever I go to her place thats what I have for lunch, its so yummy!
4. I love anchovies! Whenever we cook with anchovies, I always ask Rob to leave me one in the can so I can eat it. Theyre so yummy and salty and I enjoy them on pizza as well.
5. I have never smoked! I hate the smell of it and everyone in my family used to smoke so it put me off! Rob doesnt smoke either so that is a plus, at least my kids can grow up in a house that is smoke free and smells fresh.
6. I love weird food combos. I love to eat a packet of chips with a cup of tea or have celery with vegemite smeared on it. In my younger days I used to have strassburg with tomato sauce smeared on it for extra flavour.
7. I have a habit of smelling glasses before I drink out of them. I hate eggy smelling glasses so I have to smell them before I pour anything into them. Nothing worse than drinking out of a eggy glass or eating off a fishy tasting fork, ewwww.
8. I sleep with my head under the bedcovers, and I also hate having my feet sticking out of the bedcovers. I think Im afraid of someone grabbing my feet, or perhaps the Alien coming and eating my feet, lol. Ive done this for as long as I can remember.
9. Im scared of The Devil and anything to do with Satanism or The Supernatural. I cant even watch The Exorcist for fear of The Devil coming to get me! Reading the book was bad enough. I hate anything with horror or the supernatural depicted in it or on it. Rob once bought this Halloween thing, it is a grim reaper with a skeleton's face on it and he put it up on display in the house and it freaked me out! I hate anything like that in the house and believe it gives off bad vibes to have anything like that laying around the house. Same goes for knives/spears/swords on display.
10. I used to be shit scared of clowns as a kid! I used to be scared of going to Luna Park because I hated going thru that huge mouth. I hated those laughing clown side show games where you put the balls in their mouths, and any sort of clown really, I used to see them and freak out!
3 comments:
I'm STILL scared of clowns! Well not scared so much as I want to run away from the freaky little freaks. ;-)
I sleep with one foot out. Probably becuase I'm more scared of the Exorcist than you and didn't even read it!
*BLECH* ANCHOVIES!!!
And to think, I used to like you ;)
I can't even stand the sight of them.
So interesting! I really have to do this, but I need to discipline myself to think of 10 things. I can come up with a few right away, but it may take a while to complete the list :D
Oh and that "wog" sandwich sounds deelish! I like all the ingredients so how could I go wrong giving it a try? :D
Happy New Year, Miss D! xoxo
Post a Comment