Friday, January 29, 2010

More Funnies

I found this Seinfeld clip on youtube this morning while looking around.   I remember watching it once before but couldnt remember it.  Plus it has gorgeous James Spader in it :D I was laughing so hard that I was almost crying cos George is such a crack up! Especially the "Beeboppin and Skattin" line, just look at his hand gestures/actions, ROFL!!!




Did I mention how gorgeous James is in this clip?  I want to see the full episode again, it was ages ago since I saw it!

2 comments:

Janna said...

LOL!!!!!! George was so hilarious, and yes James does look very cute :D

xoxo

Being Me said...

George George George. George is me. I am George.

One of my favourite things to say if I feel like I'm about to lose it (apart from saying "I'm LOSIN' it!!" like he does to Jerry) is, "The sea was very angry that day, my friends."

Bwahahaha. I see our humouristic tendencies continue to be parallel, Dani!