Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Noughties

Im borrowing this from Shannon.  I know I probably shouldve done this on New Years Day but I have nothing to blog about so thought Id reflect on the last 10 years of my life, also known as "The Noughties."

During The Noughties, I....

Signed up for our first mortgage
purchased a block of land
built our first house
Sold our first house
purchased our current house
Turned 30
Had my car stolen
Had two babies
Left my job of 13 years to be a stay at home mum
was diagnosed with depression
Had two caesarians
Did an Office Administration course
Joined the gym
Lost 68cms off my body and 10kg in total after having Summer.
Met some wonderful people both on line and in real life
Spent two weeks by Paige's bedside while she was in hospital with pneumonia
Had my belly button pierced, only for it to become infected and for me to have to remove it.
Had my nose pierced.
Lost my darling ginger cat Mango
Saw my lovely cousin get married
Went to Adelaide by train
Flew to Cairns when I was 8 weeks pregnant with Summer and had horrid morning sickness
Saw Def Leppard in concert with Rob
Saw KISS in concert with my aunty
Got my long service leave at The Windsor.

I think that just about covers everything that I have done in the last 10 years! Im sure that Ive forgotten things but these are what sticks out the most.

1 comment:

Being Me said...

What a full decade for you! xoxo