Then last night I wrote in my FB status that I was going to log off and go and perve on my latest crush....Mr James Spader, in Stargate, and I was called "a dag", not by the same friend but someone else, WTF??? As it was I was feeling flat after looking at those photos of my friend's son's birthday party and I needed a pick me up, perving on James was that pick me up, lol! What was I going to do otherwise? Wollow in self pity? No fucking way!
And in regards to my previous post, Im feeling a whole lot better today, not that I felt depressed last night, just pissed off. Had I not been reminded of it by a mutual friend that was chatting to me I probably wouldnt have gotten pissed off to begin with, but whats the point of dwelling on it really? Im the one who is suffering, not them. They arent the ones dealing with depression, and a feeling of rejection, its me, but as I said I dont want to let it get to me, Im feeling great at the moment and going to the psychologist is doing wonders for me too. Helps to talk to someone about how Im feeling.
Moving right along, so Im crushing on James Spader, man he is HOT!! Ive only seen 2 of his movies, Stargate and Supernova, and I have a whole other list of his movies to see, Im hoping they come onto Foxtel, cos he is gorgeous! I love him in Stargate, his character is so sweet and geeky but oh so gorgeous, I dont know why but he kinda reminds me of Sav, I have no idea why cos they dont look a bit alike. I dunno, theyre both gorgeous, sexy, talented and theyre the same age.
I apologize to my readers cos Im always crushing on someone! Ill always love my Sav he is my #1 man (after Rob of course ;o) ) I just dont want you all to think I change my crushes like I change my undies :P Here are some pics of James enjoy......
As Dr Daniel Jackson in Stargate xo
James circa 1989
James circa 1996



7 comments:
I've never admitted it Danni, but I always quite fancied James Spader myself. He first came to my attention in "Less Than Zero", I loved that movie. Even though I was a bit naive and didn't really understand it!
I liked him on "Boston Legal" too, he was the only reason it was worth watching that show, lol.
Sal xx
I havent seen any other movies of his, Stargate and Supernova are the only ones, I really need to get my hands on his other flicks, he is so gorgeous xo
Well, I of course do not think you are strange at all with your rock star and celeb lustings *snort*
I say perve away over James Spader ;D
xoxo
I knew youd understand Miss J xo
Lusting over rock stars? Hmmm well there's a certain bass player who makes me understand completely your lusting ways, grrrrr!
Nothing wrong with that, my dear!!
Most of us have rather boring lives, and daydreaming about hunky guys, whoever they might be, is normal!! Lust away, my dear, and to hell with the naysayers!!! Take care!! xoxox
Linda Lou
Danni, I used to carry pictures of a certain famous movie star in my handbag so I could take them out and perve on him now and then. Actually there were two movie stars I did that with lol.
When Heath Ledger died I was pregnant with Jonah. I begged G to let me name the baby after Heath because I was so obsessed with him. He said no. I still wish he'd agreed :(
Obsessions, I haz them too :P
Post a Comment