Its lovely seeing all the native birds flying around, like Rosellas, Kookaburras and Wattle Birds, dont forget the lovely green cicadas chirping in the heat of the day, you dont get that in the suburbs. There are even some local Wallabies that we have come across while out walking, very cute. Anyway, on to some pics of our little 1970's brick veneer house...
House from the street, notice our $17000 roof and guttering!
Backyard with the new shade sale and the kids swing set
Kids tramapoline
The messy verandah, which we hope to fix soon.
A different type of Hibiscus
Bird Of Paradise bush
Fresh Rosemary
You know its my car with the Def Leppard sticker on the back windscreen :o)
And finally, the Welcoming Committee, Paige and Summer
Well, I hope you liked the tour of my place. I would take pics of the inside but its not doable! Cos its always a mess with these two munchkins running around! Oh and in case youre wondering what summer has in her hand its a tub of vanilla custard.
10 comments:
Thank you Danni! Oh it's lovely seeing summer greenery and flowers at this time of year. Looks like our place 6 months ago...That was fun to "tour" your place, it's a pretty house too! Love the Lepp sticker too, I "wonder" whose car that could be..... LOL
Oh and I forgot to say, your welcoming committee couldn't be any cuter!
You have a lovely house, Danni!! And all the greenery and flowers, just beautiful!! Looks like you have a huge back yard. The thing I like the best tho, is the welcoming committee - Very sweet little girls, they are!! Please give them my hugs! xoxoxox
Linda Lou
Thanks for the compliments on our humble little abode. I really wish we had money to extend and build a playroom for the Welcoming Committee. Im really tired of tripping over toys :/
oh and the only reason the garden is looking green at the moment is bcause we have had loads of rain lately, its raining at the moment, smells so nice outside. A few months back it was very dry.
So great to hear you've been getting the good stuff too! We've had bucket loads of rain here as well, it's so welcome isn't it?
And er, if that's what you call a messy verandah... omg I am never showing you mine!! xo
p.s. Danni I keep forgetting to ask you: can you enable your RSS feed please? Or is there some reason you prefer not to? I'd love to know when you've posted as I often lose track of you (but I can't add you to my list of blogs cos you haven't got the feature enabled).
Just a q, anyway :) Cheers.
no Worries Kirrily, doing it now!
Oh, this is such a treat! Thanks for sharing the pics of your lovely home, Miss D. I always had a mental image of what it looked like, but it's nicer than I imagined. (I also remember when you moved in ... wasn't it like 6 years ago, shortly before we started IM chatting?) And I must agree with everyone that my fave part of your house is the absolutely adorable welcoming committee! Love those two cutie-pies!!
Big hugs & kissies from Aunty J :D
xoxo
Love the shade sail, great idea for a backyard
Post a Comment