I feel sick in the tummy, Im not eating, all I wanna do is sleep, and Ive been crying a lot. Added to that Rob and I havent been having the most happiest of marriages. Its him thats contributing to my depression, him and his bullshit whining, bitching and moaning about getting another car. We have cash flow problems and all he is worried about is a car! He doesnt care that we are stuggling to pay bills, he thinks we have a money tree sprouting dollar bills.
Most of Saturday and Sunday he spent sulking like a child and not speaking to me. I felt so ill on Sunday that I didnt eat all day and I spent the day asleep on the couch. He took care of the kids but didnt take them outside to play, he just sat there! Yesterday was the same, I felt like death and just wanted to sleep, thank heavens for my grandparents who came over and took care of the girls and my grandfather drove me to the dr. Im sure Ive lost weight, well thats what the scale tells me, Im not too sure if its right or not. I told my Dr everything thats been happening, from Rob being an ass to the thing that happened with the birthday party and how I wasnt invited and how that Fat cow dumped me for no reason.
At the moment Im feeling like Im a burden to everyone and am not the best mum to my beautiful children. They dont deserve a mum like me, they deserve someone better, and happier and who doesnt yell and cry and get depressed. Im seeing a psychologist on Wednesday. I need help and thats the only way Im going to get it, by speaking about whats happening in my life at the moment.
6 comments:
Oh Dann..I'm so sorry. You know I can relate to how you're feeling and I wish you weren't going through it.
I'm glad you're going to the psychologist; just having a neutral party (because we're not neutral - we just want to smack Rob, lol) to talk to will help at least a little.
Take care, sweet girl and know you're being thought of.
xxxx
Oh dear friend, I feel so awful and helpless that you are going through such a difficult time :o( and I agree that seeing a psychologist is an excellent idea. Someone very close to me, who shall remain nameless but you may be able to guess who I'm speaking of, has been seeing a therapist for years for depression and I can attest first-hand that it has helped tremendously, so I'm hoping for the same outcome for you. Sending lots of good luck, love and hugs, Miss D. You are a beautiful person and a great mom who deserves to be happy. And Rob deserves a slap upside that whiny thick head of his, ugh! I'd be glad to do the honors, too!
xoxo
Danni I wish there was something I could do. I do want you to know that you are a great mummy to your girls, the best! It is why they chose you as their mummy and why you were given them as your precious children.
I’m so sorry your going through this, its not fair. You are doing the right thing though in seeking help and I hope your appointment Wednesday helps.
Thanks ladies, I feel a bit better tonight but Im sure Ill feel better talking to someone, I really need it and I think I may need a med change too, zoloft aint cutting it at the moment
Danni, I'm so sorry to hear about your depression at this time, but I'm very, very glad that you are seeing a psychologist, as this can be extremely helpful to you.
And Melissa is right on when she says you need a neutral party to talk to. I get the feeling that all of us want to smack Rob upside the head!! LOL!!!
But never, ever think you are a rotten Mom. You are a wonderful Mother and a very lovely lady. Hey ---- I don't know you personally, but just through my sister Jude's blog ----and I have been keeping up with your's since you were pregnant with Paige. I do feel I know you as a friend, and wish I could be there for you - I know that we all do!! Darn!! You feel so helpless when you can't help a friend. But keep your chin up sweetie, and know that you are at least doing something about your problem (talking about it here, yes, but most importantly talking to a professional who can really give you some help). Prayers and hugs are still coming your way!! xoxoxoxox
Linda Lou
Sorry to be so late getting back here Danni girl, I could just cry knowing how you have been feeling. I'm positive a good therapist can help quite a lot, I know a few people personally who have benefited greatly from that type of help. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Post a Comment