Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fat Chops

Just wanted to share this pic I took of Paige today.  She got a secret santa gift from someone from the Down Syndrome Down Under forum I belong to, a gorgeous Dorothy The Dinosaur dress!


Check out her fat chops and the chubby arms!  awwwwww.


5 comments:

Janna said...

What a pretty dress, and an even prettier girly! Miss Paige is so adorable and is looking much healthier thank God. I just love her to pieces! Thanks for sharing this precious photo.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today, Miss D. {{{HUGS}}}
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That dress is so pretty and feminine!! You'll have to post a pic of Paige wearing it. What a cutie!! And I was just thinking the same as Janna that she is looking much, much healthier and in much better spirits. That's so wonderful, Danni.
You take good care of yourself, my girl, and prayers and hugs abound from here!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Linda Lou

Nicole said...

She looks gorgeous Danny. Look at the cheeky grin, you can tell she loves the dress!

Being Me said...

They look like the gorgeous cheeks of a very chuffed and contented little lady xox

Jude said...

Now there's a healthy, happy, and beautiful little girl! :-)