Paige displaying her big cheesy grin
Summer with her stinky security bear
Im hoping the weather is nice on Christmas day so the girls can wear them then. I really love the bright colours in the fabric, Penny has the loveliest fabric choices, it makes it difficult to choose. Thanks again Pen, youre wonderful!
4 comments:
Thanks Danni for sharing, the girls look gorgeous and I will hop on over to have a look and see if there is anything there for my grand-daugther. xxx
Those dresses are just lovely, Danni, just right for 2 lovely little girls!! Btw, love that "cheesy grin" of Paige's. Very sweet!! Hugs to all!!
Linda Lou - xoxoxox
Adorable dresses! I agree the fabrics are very pretty, and the girlies look so cute! I also hope your Christmas Day is warm enough so they can wear them.
(Pssst! Please send some of that warm weather this way, Miss D. The snow storm I mentioned is heading up the U.S. East Coast and has now been upgraded to an outright blizzard for my area ... yikes!)
Love you ~ xoxo
Awww how sweet are those! The girls look divine in them!
Post a Comment