Thats me this week. Ive run out of meds, and its no ones fault but my own. My GP was away and I shouldve asked for another set of repeats but I misjudged and thought Id have enough to get me through and I didnt. So Ive been a grouchy bitch this week :o( I think I mustve yelled at the girls a gazillion times today, and they dont deserve it. They dont deserve a mum who is grouchy and nasty, I hate myself when Im like this and its all because Ive run out of bloody meds.
Added to that Ive been so tired lately. Last Friday I felt so horrible and asked mum to come over to look after the girls cos I felt sick and needed to sleep. I had a 3 hour snooze and then felt great! I dont know what caused it but I think my iron stores are low so I need to get a set of bloods done, but wont be able to do that till next week at least. Im seeing another GP on Friday for my meds but will see my Dr for the blood work.
Man I feel so stressed out lately. Summer is being so naughty and whingy and just a typical toddler, its driving me batty. But also, things so silly are just setting me off. Things I read or things people say just tend to strike a nerve and then I get shitty and start dwelling on things again. God I hate being depressed and I hate being moody. Hell I just hate everything at the moment, cant wait to get to the gym to let off some steam tomorrow night cos I just feel like punching something. Its times like these I wish I had a punching back outside so I can box the shit out of it and vent my frustrations!
4 comments:
The best place to vent is here. Hope you are better soon!
Hey that's an idea Danni, get a punching bag! :-)
Hope you feel better soon. xoxox
Oh yeah, vent away here, and get that punching bag! (Hey, that would be a great Christmas present, ya know?)
Aww, it sucks feeling out of sorts, but in the meantime I hope the gym helps you feel better.
xoxo
Well, Danni, you can vent all you like on your own blog!! We are all here for you and sending lots of hugs and prayers!! So at least you know of one place to get things off your chest. Also, the gym!! Hope that helps, and you will get your meds soon. Take care, and many hugs from me!! xoxox
Linda Lou
Post a Comment