Random stuff from a busy mum of two!
*THUD!* is right! Oh wow, thanks for sharing these killer Sav pics. He just continues to look better and better!xoxo
You make me laugh... But hey, I really can't say much, I'm the same with Jon Bon Jovi ;-)
LOL, cant help myself, love him to bits
Mmmmm Bon Jovi..... another good looker! Thanks for these Danni girl, now I need to grab a cloth and wipe off my chin!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
*THUD!* is right! Oh wow, thanks for sharing these killer Sav pics. He just continues to look better and better!
xoxo
You make me laugh... But hey, I really can't say much, I'm the same with Jon Bon Jovi ;-)
LOL, cant help myself, love him to bits
Mmmmm Bon Jovi..... another good looker! Thanks for these Danni girl, now I need to grab a cloth and wipe off my chin!
Post a Comment