Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

Tell us about your your guilty pleasure, why you love it so much, where, when, how and what! from Blog This

I dont think I have to elaborate much cos you all know that I love lusting after this guy....



Lusting after James is my guilty pleasure! Its fun and makes me feel good, lol, and Im reliving my youth, ROFL!  And he doesnt make me fat like chocolate does, yep, I love my gorgeous eye candy James, my guilty pleasure :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so agree!!!
Kirsten x

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I'd have SWORN you would have written Sav instead!

Danni said...

Sav who? ROFL!

Sharnanigans said...

Hi you crack me up that you lust after the dude from Pseudo Echo! Any particular reason ie - have you met him? or has it just continued from their days when they were big.
I used to love them too.
Great blog - your gals are gorgeous

Danni said...

Nope have only met him in my dreams