Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blog This Challenge~ The Etsy Shopping Spree

You've got $200 USD credit at Etsy. What do you buy? Who for? Why do you love it?'

Id never really browsed on Etsy before, but have been the last couple of days, not that Im going to buy anything, but there are loads of things I would buy if I had the money!  So many things to choose, all beautifully handmade, man, wish I was crafty.  Anyway, If I had USD$200 credit at Etsy Id spend it all on myself of course, goes without saying really, lol.  I always spend money on the girls so I would def treat myself to something unique and gorgeous.

Firstly I found a gorgeous top.  I love leopard print, no matter how gaudy or kitsch it may be, I love it anyway, and I also love pink and this top is a combo of both things, pink leopard print!


Isnt it just gorgeous?  It would look hot with jeans or a mini skirt, I love it!  I think its definitely me, very girly and very 80's.  Can def see me wearing it to a Pseudo Echo or Def Leppard gig, very eye catching too ;o)

The next thing that caught my eye are these pretty earrings.  I love butterflies and thought these were lovely



As I continue to browse I keep seeing things I really love but these two really stand out the most, my two fave things, Butterflies and leopard print.  I dont think Ill go back to Etsy, too much temptation, even though I do like window shopping, its just best not to go there for a while, lol.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Well Miss D, as you know, you are a girl after my own heart as far as being the shopping diva. The top & earrings are very pretty and VERY YOU! I will defo check out the Etsy website. I enjoy browsing, both on-line as well as retail where I even try things on but don't have to necessarily buy. Of course, it's always more fun and satisfying to make a purchase, but I, too, have to spend very sparingly these days on my small budget.

xoxo

Rebecca said...

one could go crazy on that site, i agree! cute earings :)