Sunday, October 11, 2009

Two Years Ago Today.....

Summer Jaye D'Alessandro was born!  I cant believe she has turned 2 today!  Seems like only yesterday she was born.  She is a sweet little girl, no longer a baby.  She is a little lady who loves dressing up and playing with her "baby" and her smelly teddy.  She still aint talking very much but has learned a new word "Mine". Tomorrow we have her 2 year check at the MCHN and I will be asking about Speech Therapy cos I really want her to start chatting instead of copying Paige with her speech!

Anyway, we had a bit of a low key day as the main celebration will be next Sunday as we will be celebrating Paige's birthday also.  We gave Summer her very own tricycle and Paige got her Dora twin dolls, but she was more interested in Summer's trike.  So now I shall leave you with a pic of my baby girl as she was 2 years ago...


and now.....



Happy Birthday Baby Girl xoxo


3 comments:

Janna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SUMMER! She was a dolly then and even more so now! Wow, those 2 years passed by very quickly indeed.
xoxo

Jude said...

Happy Birthday Summer! What a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Summer!!! OMG!! 2 years ago, Danni, that is so hard to believe!!
Love to you all!! xoxoxoxo
Linda Lou