I got a very pleasant surprise from
MamaOtwins+1 who gave me an award for my blog. Im really touched as I dont think my blog is anything special, just somewhere I can put my feelings and write about my loves; Rob, the girls, James (lol) and my rants. Its my best friend I suppose you could say and I started blogging for fun, then it turned into a pregnancy journal of sorts, now I just write about whatever takes my fancy.
so here is my award, thankyou so much
MamaOtwins+1.....
So now Im going to pass on this award to 10 blogs I think are awesome and deserving...
come and pick up your awards girls!
4 comments:
Aww..thank you! I have no idea at all how to 'pick up' my award though?
Oh wow, thanks so much for including me, Miss D ... and congrats on your award!
xoxo
Ahhh Danni! My first bloggy award awww :) Thanks. And it's no wonder you got one, you always speak so honestly. I really enjoy what you write xxx
Aww thanks Danni girl, and congrats on yours! ;-)
Post a Comment