Monday, October 26, 2009

Paige And Summer's Joint Birthday Bash

Well after their party being postponned from the 18th, we resheduled it to yesterday and a great day was had by all!  Paige was a little antisocial, and not suprising as she was feeling a little off as she has been for the last couple of weeks, but she still had a good time.  We had our family and some cousins over and a few little friends.  The weather wasnt perfect but it was still an enjoyable day, with loads of food, lol, we always over cater.

The girls got a trampoline from my parents and grandparents, and although they havent really been jumping on it much yet, I had a few turns on it myself, its so much fun.  Summer loves it, but Paige's legs are still a bit on the weak side :o(  Here are some photos from the weekend...

Summer on her new trampoline


Chillin on the trampoline


Paige before the party guests arrived


Summer looking like a doll


Blowing out the candles


A family pic, and me with my friggen eyes shut again!

Poor Paige was unwell this  morning after consuming too many springrolls which had gluten in them!  Her tummy was so hard and bloated and she woke up in the wee hours in pain and she spent most of that time farting, poor girl.  I had her in bed near us and I just rubbed her tummy to ease the pain.  When she woke up though she had done a few horrible looking poos so her tummy was  nice and soft later on, (sorry for the tmi, I really hope you werent eating while Im describing how horrid her poo was) Anyway the girls got $250 between them so we went shopping today and bought some clothes and we still have some money left so will buy them some new summer pyjamas.  There werent many I liked today, too many Dora ones and not enough Dorothy ones, and my two are mad on Dorothy the dinosour.

So that was this years birthday bash, I think next  year they can have a party at a playcentre, but we shall see what happens!

P.S Just wanted to say that yes, my girls do have shoes but theyre always photographed not wearing shoes, its because they dont keep them on!  Dont know what I else I can do, short of supergluing them onto their feet!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Looks like they both had a great day! Hope Paige's tummy feels better soon and the gluten thing gets sorted out.

Don't worry about the shoes, much better for their feet to be barefoot anyway!

Jude said...

Looks like it was a fun time Danni! Love the pics of the adorable girls in their outfits. And I thought I was the only one who always has my eyes closed in pics, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful birthday party!! The girls look sweet and lovely, as usual. Summer looks like a professional trampolinist already - LOL!! And who cares if you had your eyes closed in the family pic. You still look lovely, Danni.
Take care and still praying for that cancellation for Paige to get in earlier!! Prayers and hugs xoxoxox
Linda Lou

Janna said...

So glad you finally had the party for the girls, and that everyone enjoyed themselves. I love their outfits too, just darling :D Hope cutie-pie Miss Paige gets better soon.

xoxo