Sunday, October 04, 2009

Now I Know What They Feel Like....

....The Contestants on The Biggest Loser, when they start exercising in those first few days and they throw up or feel like theyre gonna throw up, cos yesterday it happened to me!  Yesterday I went back to the gym after being away for a month.  It was Kaz's birthday on Friday so a few of us went to the Fernwood she is at now and did her Combat class as a special birthday surprise for her.  It was lovely to see her again, she gave me a big hug, it was nice to be missed, lol.

Anyway, I didnt feel too bad during the class but really felt sick afterwards.  I really felt like throwing up and I felt that way even when I got home.  I came good in the evening but today Im really quite sore, my arms especially and I didnt even do any weight training, I mustve over extended my arms while doing jabs and hooks.  I usually only feel ill while doing Body Attack but this time I felt it with Combat.  I think I mustve over did it for my first class back, remind me next time to ease back into it and maybe just do a brisk up hill walk on the treadmill.

Before Paige had her little stay in hospital I had signed up for personal training and had managed one session with my trainer then had to put my gym membership on deferral.  Anyway my trainer got the boot from Fernwood so I have a new trainer and have my second training session on Friday, Im looking forward to being caned, lol, I really want to get back into it, Im losing all my lean muscle mass and have noticed that my guns have lost their hardness, lol, ah well, they'll be rock hard again in no time at all once I get back into my gym routine.

I havent been eating wonderfully lately, too much chocolate and I think it was because dear ole AF had shown up.  There is  no chocolate left in the house so I must get back on track with my food and exercise as I feel I have put on a bit of weight, not much though as my clothes are still fitting me, so thats a good thing!

2 comments:

Jude said...

You'll be back into it in no time Danni, and you're right that slowly is best!

Being Me said...

Yeah, it sucks how fast the muscle goes! I started back last week after a month away too and already I'm getting definition back. So don't worry, it won't take long at all! :)