I approached her about it and she said she had blocked my feeds cos I had too many and it clogged up her page supposedly. Fine, I let it go, but then Paige had her stay in hospital for 2 weeks and my other two playgroup friends were there for me, offering to take Summer or to come keep me company, but she didnt so much as flinch, not even asked how Paige was doing. I tried to ignore it, but then I bit the bullet and asked her why she was being so nasty and what I had done to make her react this way. Her response? "Facebook is for my convienience and Im not obligated to comment on your comings and goings".
But I saw red and told her she was a nasty and rude person who obviously has a problem with me and my daughter. All I wanted was an explaination as to why she was giving me the treatment she was giving me. She sends me back a message saying to be very careful as to what I accuse her of cos its slander and she will report me to facebook admin, yada yada. WTF??? Then she goes on and says "Who wants to be friends with someone who goes off like you?" Obviously implying that Im unstable.
Ive deleted her off my friends list and have blocked her so that means I wont see any of her comments or see her face on my other friends pages. Im upset that she cant even give me a good reason as to why she doesnt like me or what Ive done to make her react this way! I havent done anything to hurt her or her child! Its funny cos she is so far up the other friend's ass after badmouthing her when we were still going to playgroup, what a bitch!
Im so angry I feel like punching the hell out of a punching bag! Bloody cow, why didnt she just stay in bloody South Australia? Well, if youre going to be a nasty bitch then fuck you! I can be just as fucking nasty! At least I know who my real friends are and she never was one! Sometimes I think mothers groups do more harm than good! There is always someone who has to be the bitch and clearly she always has been!
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about that, Danni!
I think we have all had an experience of that kind, when we believe in a friend and find out we should have ran the other way. It hurts!! It also makes you wonder who you CAN trust!! Well, at least you know who you can't and can just write her out of your life. As you said, a couple of others (who are real friends)showed concern & offered help when Paige was in the hospital. These are real friends, in my book. So obviously not all people are assholes - (oops!! Pardon my French!!). So leave her in the dust - and always remember - what goes around, comes around! Take care Danni, and don't worry about it - she's not worth the stress!
xoxoxoxox
Linda Lou
What an awful experience, but at least you vented and did the right thing by blocking her out of your life before things got out of hand. She is defo not worth your time or being aggravated over anymore. I know it's hard because you thought she was a friend, but fortunately these incidents don't happen often. Most people, like the other gals who offered to help when Paige was in the hospital, are decent and kind-hearted. That other one has it all wrong ... she's the one with an unstable problem, imo!
xoxo
She is jealous of you Dan, pure and simple. You are such a cool chick with loads of friends and she obviously can't stand it...You are WAY better off without her!
Kirsten xx
Post a Comment