I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Paige after a 13 hour labour and emergency c/section. She wouldve been about 2.5 hours old at this time. How time flies, it seems like only yesterday I was preparing for her arrival and today she is is Four! My baby girl is a big girl now, next year she will be going to Kindergarten, yikes! We had a simple day today, the main celebration is next Sunday so today was pretty low key. I did however take the girls to get their hair cut. Paige was long overdue for her hair to be cut, she was sporting a mullet, lol. Summer had never had her hair cut so she got a bit off the ends and it cost me $15 just for that, so all up it costed me $30, sheeit, never again will I go to that hairdresser for kid's haircuts, I think I was ripped off!
Paige 2 days old
Paige 4 years old, sporting her new haircut
Happy Birthday Baby Girl, I love you xoxo
7 comments:
Oh, I love Paige's new 'do'!
She looks just like a little doll :) So sweet!! Hope she has a lovely day for her party on the weekend!
What a cutie patootie she is! Happy Birthday darling Paige!
Happy Birthday, Paige, sweetie!!
My Gosh, 4 years old!! I remember when she was born, just like yesterday! She looks so darned cute with the new hair cut, as well. What a doll! I hope the birthday party for both Paige and Summer goes well (I'm sure it will!). Take care, Danni and hugs to you all!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Linda Lou
Love her new haircut, she is so cute!!!
Happy 4th Birthday gorgeous Paige! Hope you have great weather for the party this weekend.
How absolutely adorable Miss Paige looks with her new haircut! Happy Birthday, dear girl. Aunty J adores you {{{hugs & kissies}}}
xoxo
Oh, she's beautiful, I just want to smush her.
I think you know, I have a soft spot for Princess Paige. I hope Sunday is a wonderful celebration for her.
I'm totally going back for another look at those photos. You know that, right?
She is just sublime. Love the new 'do. I hope the day was good, happy belated birthday to your gorgey girl (I'm sorry, I haven't checked in on you guys in a while... damn work!) xo
Post a Comment