Summer has been fine since my previous post. I just think she was a bit under the weather with her teeth coming thru. Im sure she had a bit of a snuffly nose as well, but she is fine now. Hasnt been as clingy, still cries but its more so when she doesnt get her way. She is a funny kid though, I cant believe how fast she has learned to climb, which has helped Paige in her climbing and gross motor skills.
When we took the girls to the playcentre a couple of months back, Summer displayed her spectacular climbing skills by climbing up onto the platform of the over 4's play area! I tried to get her down but she kept on climbing up there. Paige followed suit. Now there is no stopping either of them climbing onto things. I often come into the lounge and see either Paige or Summer or both of them together sitting or standing on the coffee table. Then they whinge to get down. They remind me of cats up trees; They can climb up there okay but when its time to get down they start to cry and get scared.
Lately, theyve taken to climbing on top of my desk chair and sitting there trying to open my laptop. Summer went one better today and actually stood, quite wobbly, on top of my chair. I tried to get a photo of her but she made me nervous with how she was wobbling and I was frightened she would fall, so I made her sit down. They also love jumping on our bed!! After their bath I give them nudie time on our bed and they love to run around on the bed. Paige in particular loves to jump face first into the pillows and she laughs her head off. Its quite cute to see really, and it warms my heart hearing them laughing together.
5 comments:
Summer is very very cute! I can't believe how much hair both of your girls have
LOL, they wont let me go anywhere near their hair! I would love to put their hair up in pretty hair ties but they both just pull them out!
So Cute, Jaxon has taken to sitting on our kitchen table stark naked! LOL ... Cheeky Monkey, he climbs so well I'm surprised he hasn't learnt to climb out of the cot yet (lol)) ...
So cute, I wanna squeeze her cheeks!!! :D
xoxo
Oh good old nudie time LOL.
She looks deliciously cute in this pic.
Post a Comment