Ive already picked up a leopard print scarfe at the Salvation Army store, just need the rest of the outfit now! I was thinking black mini, preferably leather or PVC look, black top, studded belt, leopard print footless tights or mesh stockings and lots of jewellery, and perhaps even some lace fingerless gloves. Im thinking of hiring a wig to get that big 80's hair happening. I love leopard print so any excuse for me to wear it, lol although I dont own much in the way of animal print. The only thing I havent thought of is what Ill be wearing on my feet, I dont have any stilleto heels, so I may wear boots.
Im so looking forward to it, Im sure its gonna be a great night. Im sure my outfit will be more of the original ones there because I feel there are gonna be loads of Madonna look alikes there! Im so excited!! Ive always wanted to go to a fancy dress party and now its finally happening! Ill make sure I get pics of me in my 80's get up, the kids will have a laugh when they get older, seeing mummy in tragic 80's gear!
3 comments:
Oh that sounds like such a hoot!! I'm liking the look you're going for too. Don't forget the wide lace bands girls used to tie in bows and use as head bands in their hair too!
Danni, I do hope you'll get pics of yourself all done up?
Sounds great! I've always loved costume parties, they're my fave and the most fun! Boots will be a better option, imo ... much more comfortable for being on your feet a lot, not to mention for dancing too! Can't wait to see the pics!
xoxo
Don't forget to tease the bazeesus out of your fringe! And fingerless lace gloves and mesh footless tights sound great to me, hope you find/have some :)
How ace. Have a blast! You better take photos and share!
Post a Comment