Monday, June 22, 2009

My Cool Nu Shuz

These babies arrived for me in the mail today....
My cool new Chuck Taylor High Tops, in pink, no less! I got them brand new off ebay and I love them to bits!! I had a pair years ago, when I was about 14 if Im not mistaken, they were black. Im not sure what happened to them but I wore them to death, and I used to think that wearing them with long board shorts was cool (dont laugh) a fashion faux pas on my account, lol. Then about 10 years ago I had another pair but they werent the high tops they were just the sneakers and Ill be damned if I know what happened to them.
I got sick of my Sketchers sneakers, theyre too bulky and heavy and it feels like Im wearing bricks on my feet, theyre awful. I put these babies on today for a bit and they were sooo comfortable, Im so in love with them! I usually get around in jeans or my camo pants and these will be great with them, no more feeling like I have lead bricks stuck to my feet. Im not throwing my Sketchers away, Ill leave them for emergencies.
Some more pics of my cool shoes....
The girls were pretty impressed with them too, in fact, Summer tried walking around with one on her tiny little foot, of course she couldnt lift her foot up it was that heavy. I love the children's Converse, theyre real cute but cant justify spending heaps on a pair of sneakers for kids. Rob's grand parents bought Paige a pair of Baby Adidas and she never wore them as they were way too small, Summer never got to wear them either, Im now trying to sell them on ebay, and I hope someone bids on them, theyre brand new!

2 comments:

Jude said...

How cute are those!! Nice buy Danni girl!

Janna said...

Very cool! Right up your alley, Miss D!

xoxo