James Leigh circa 1987
I think he mustve been about 19 or 20 years old in this pic, I must say when I saw it my heart started beating a million BPM. I just love his smile and those eyes....sigh...so sweet, so gorgeous and so innocent. Seeing this pic made me wish I had kept all my magazine clippings, and posters, Ive only seen a handful on the www :o(
But I have found some recent pics of him as they have played some reunion shows and someone on one of the facebook groups Im in took some awesome pics of the guys. Im going to be biased and say that James looks the best out of all of them, followed closely by his brother Vince.
James hasnt really changed that much, his hair is shorter and a bit grey on the sides, but he still has that sweet, innocent, gorgeous look that us girls all love. He had sweet puppy dog eyes and still does....
James Leigh circa 2009
My only gripe about the above photo is that I wish he had a clean face, Im not into stubble, lol.. Im really hanging out to see them live, I hope they do more shows in Melbourne, Ive never seen Pseudo Echo live and I really want to have my chance at seeing James live in the flesh (I can just hear Rob whining that he has to go and see more bands he doesnt like, and calling them names, like "gay", he calls all the bands I like "gay"....hmmmm). Sorry Sav, youre gonna have to take a back seat......
6 comments:
*GASP*!! Sav can't ever take a back seat! Not unless I'm in it with him, LOL!
James hasn't really changed that much in all these years has he? Nice!
Oh James is a honey, he was my first "love" so will have a special place in my heart. I dunno, there is this innocence about him...sigh....
James was and still is very cute. I think you would have made an adorable couple :P
xoxo
LOL, yeah I think so too, I wanted to marry him way back then
Wow he looks a bit like Daniel Johns now (from Silverchair). Wasn't expecting that!
You have impeccable taste ;P He's a cutie.
Thanks Kirrily :o)
Post a Comment