Friday, August 01, 2008

Video Of Summer Crawling

I took this video today of Summer commando crawling in my kitchen. I saw her actually crawling on her hands and knees today for quite sometime but when I wanted her to do it, of course she was back on her tummy sliding around. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Janna said...

OMG, what a treat! How absolutely adorable she looks!! And it's great hearing your voice again, albeit briefly coaching Summer, lol. Thanks so much for sharing, Miss D. I've been waiting so long for you to do a video. So can we soon expect Miss Paige's YouTube debut as well? **hint-hint** (lol) Pwetty pwease? :o)

xoxo

Danni said...

Ill try, but she is so hard to photograph let alone capture on video! Watch this space

Jude said...

I agree with Janna, what a great treat for us to see a video! It's so cute the way she's on her tummy and I'll bet she'd be great at giving your floors a dusting if they ever need it! LOL

MORE VIDEOS PLEASE! *grin*

Averil said...

Awwww she's so tute!!!!!

Awwwww!!!!!!

Danni said...

Jude, you should see how filthy her clothes get after she has been commando crawling all over the place! I feel so ashamed! Its as though I dont wash my floors but I do! Honest!

Averil, my sweet, lovely to see you!