Little Summer is 10 months old today! Where has the time gone?
At 10 months, Summer is 8.2kg and 71cms long.
She has 2 teeth
Can crawl properly on her hands and knees.
Stands up while she holds onto mummy or daddy's hands.
Is pulling herself up to stand while in her cot (although she has only done this a couple of times)
Can sit down for long periods of time.
Loves her food.
Has three bottles a day.
Is babbling heaps! Lots of Mum, mum, mum, and Ba, ba, ba, and bwa, bwa!
Loves to laugh and squeel and blow raspberries
Loves to bang blocks and objects together.
Can drink from her sippy cup and will try her sister's straw cup if I let her!
8 comments:
Such a gorgeous clever girl!
And by the way I love your new blog - so pretty!
Thanks :)
Holy cow, almost a year already!! LOL
Wow time sure flies doesn't it!
Congrats!!
:)
Love the new look! Very nice :o)
Happy 10-months to Miss Summer!
xoxo
Awwww, Happy Birthday, Summer!!!
I wonder if she can teach C how to crawl properly??!!
Very clever girl!!! WTG Summer!!
I also like your new blog colours/pictures - do you do them Danni?
God no Kathi! Im not that talented!
Post a Comment