Monday, August 18, 2008

Who's A Cheeky Girl Then?

Miss Summer is such a cute and cheeky little girl! Im loving this age as she is so full of beans and is constantly chatting away. Its gorgeous how she follows Paige or me around the house like a little puppy, and if Im in the lounge or kitchen I can always here them giggling and chatting away and playing in Paige's room. Paige is loving her mobile little sister too!



Summer is pulling herself up, especially in her cot, so now I have to remember to lift the side. I never had to lift the side with Paige's cot till after 12 months, but this one is always pulling herself up and standing. Not only that but she has face painted a few times because she tries to crawl over Rob's feet while he is sitting on the floor. She did it yesterday and of course hurt herself and screamed the house down. But she never learns cos she was doing it again an hour later.


Here she is standing up in her cot


She looks very chubby in the cheeks in the last shot doesnt she? And her hair is getting so long! My new nickname for her is "Boof Head" cos she has so much hair! I cant wait till it grows longer so I can put it up. Paige never lets me put cute hair clips or put her hair up because she always pulls them out! Very frustrating.


6 comments:

Penelope said...

She has the most pinchable chubbiest cheeks ever!

She is just gorgeous!

Jude said...

What a cutie! I know lots of little girls who hate having clips or anything in their hair and always pull them out, to the frustration of their mommies! LOL

Being Me said...

My new nickname for her is "Boof Head"Awwwww a mother's love ;) LOL. She looks like such a cool kid.

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

VERY cute! I repeat... can C please have some of her hair?!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Danni Summer just gorgeous and she is growing up sooooo fast!! I agree with Kelly, can we share some of that hair around please? lol

Janna said...

Love the new pics of Summer! She is so adorable, and I really, really wanna squeeze her chubby cheeks!! (lol)