Friday, August 22, 2008

Miss Grubby Knees

Im referring to Summer of course. Ever since she started crawling properly on all fours, her clothes have become filthy on the knees! I spray stain remover on the girls' clothes before I wash them but no amount of stain remover has removed the stain completely. The knees are still a bit grey. Im not too worried about her dark coloured clothes, but she has a pair of pink tracksuit pants and a pair of pink and yellow striped leggings that are somewhat ruined now because I cant get the damned stains out!

I vacuum and wash my floors almost everyday but even after I do all of that, she still gets filthy! she is a magnet for the hair that Jessie sheds and because she is black, of course there is black dog hair all over her knees and the front of her tops as she does still commando crawl if she wants to get to somewhere in a hurry! Youd think with the stains on her clothes, that I live in filth and squalor, but I do keep the house clean, we are not tidy people, but the house is kept clean.


I went and bought some dark coloured leggings and tops for the rest of winter. I remember when Paige was commando crawling her clothes had dark stains down the front of them, no amount of stain remover got rid of them! And I hate tomato stains as well, sheesh! Cherry stains are bad too. Paige had a dress that she used to wear around the house and it got ruined with cherry stains, ah well, not too fussed as it was a cheap dress anyway, and not one of her best.

Ill be happy when Summer starts walking, at least her knees wont get filthy. I know those words will come back to haunt me when she does actually start walking and she gets into all sorts of strife with her big sister. To finish off I thought Id post some pics I took the other day, enjoy...

In other news, Summer has started pulling herself up to stand more and more now! Yesterday I was in the bathroom and she crawled in there and pulled herself up and stood holding the bath tub! It was so cute when Paige came and stood near her. Summer is starting to catch up to Paige in height because theyre almost the same height! She also likes to stand holding the coffee table, but Paige got her nappy in a twist when she saw this and decided to push Summer over. Of course tears ensued and a mummy hug was in order. Kids will be kids wont they?



3 comments:

Jude said...

Aw they're so darn cute Danni! It won't be long and you'll be wishing both of them were still wee babes still unable to crawl or even roll over. LOL You'll get a good workout chasing them around I'll bet!

Have a great weekend hon!

Being Me said...

LOL awww love how Paige is showcasing the cat!

Janna said...

...and introducing ... Panda! (lol) I also love the pic of Paige pointing out the cat. So cute, but they're ALL adorable photos!

xoxo