Today I was in the kitchen and the girls were playing in Summer's room. I heard this banging coming from in there so I went to investigate, and saw Summer kneeling and playing with their poptivity table. Up until now, Paige was the only one able to play with it as Summer was too little, but now she has been pulling herself up on things and today was happily playing with it; Bashing the knobs and things with her little hand, and then Paige joined in the fun, and I had to get it on video (I told you I was addicted to this Youtube thing)
Anyway, you will see at one point in the video, Paige giving her sister a gentle push to the head and Summer crying, its Paige's way of showing her little sis that she loves her! Ah kids will be kids, or should I say, sisters will be sisters! Paige is a bit bossy when it comes to her toys, but they had a fun time playing together.
3 comments:
Looks like they have a blast playing with that! LOL Summer has sure grown up from the "laying around googling" baby stage now!
What a great toy for them, and it was fun to see the girls interacting.
xoxo
Completely off topic...
But Danni, when you changed your blog over to this gorgeous new template, did you have to redo all your blogrolls and links???
I'm thinking of redoing my blog, but don't want to have to redo it ALL, you know?!?
xx Ave
Post a Comment