Sunday, August 10, 2008

Then He Wonders Why I Get Cranky!

Im talking about Rob here! He spent the whole of last night and most of today sulking and giving me the silent treatment because we cant afford to get a new friggen Commodore!! He was also sulking because he wants to live in interstate and we cant (or more to the point is I wont move, and he doesnt like that). I mean, fuck get over it already! Im sick of telling him that we cant afford a new car. We can barely make ends meet at the moment, the way the mortgage company keeps on jacking up the interest rates. Then of course there is the day to day bills and shit, but no, he thinks that the Money tree is sprouting $100 bills(I wish we did have a bloody money tree).

It honestly gives me the shits when he gets into one of his moods. He seems to be forgetting that he hasnt got it that bad! He has a wonderful family and a roof over his head, which is more than what some other people have but no, he has to lay on the "Woe Is Me" routine, and I hate it! Then he wonders why I get cranky and depressed? Bloody hell! It was awful today, I felt like smacking him upside the head this morning, and of course I feel premenstrual at the moment so that doesnt help either!

Fucking hell, I wish he would grow up and get over it already!!!!

3 comments:

Jude said...

Ah yes Danni.... *most* men (I admit not all, and some women can be too) are like little children sometimes. (rolls eyes)

I hope Rob comes to his senses soon and quits making things so miserable for you. I don't blame you for being cranky! In the meantime you have your girlfriends to complain to, we understand!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jude... hubby can get into that kind of mood and it takes strength to not react in a way which makes the moment worse. I just say I know and I sat "you know it will get better, you'll see... we just have to tough it out and give up things but it's worth it" He then says "I know"

(((HUGS))) We're here for ya girl!!

:)

Janna said...

MEN! Why are they so immature and selfish at times? Geez, it's stories like this that remind me that being a life-long single is not such a bad thing (LOL).
Seriously, like you said, Mr. Rob needs to focus more on the blessings he DOES have (i.e. family, health, home, job), rather than those mostly meaningless "extras". Hope he gets over this childish episode soon, for both your sakes!

xoxo