Saturday, August 09, 2008

I Feel Good.....

Man, Im just stoked right now! Yesterday, I was trying on some old clothes to see how I look in them, and I was bowled over! I have a dress that I havent worn for about, ooh, I dont know, about 5 years at least, and I tried it on and voila, it fit! And I must admit I looked pretty good in it too! Next I tried another dress on, a gorgeous long floral number that I only wore once for a photo shoot back in 2004. I wasnt able to wear it as I then fell pregnant with Paige, then subsequently Summer so I was too fat to wear it.

Well I tried that on and it fit too, not tight at all, around my tummy! The last dress I tried on was a blue floral dress I wore for Paige's 1st birthday party (as seen in pic below). I looked so fat in that dress! And my arms look like tuckshop lady arms, so fat and horrible!

Photobucket

Im pleased to say that I no longer look like a short, fat sausage in that dress, and that there is plenty of room to move in it now. It doesnt cling to my fat rolls like it did before. I may even wear it again for the girls' birthday party coming up in October, or I may wear it for Summer's naming, I havent decided yet, either way I have three dresses that are almost new to wear.

Today I went into Target and tried on and bought some new clothes for Spring. I got a pair of 3/4 black cargo pants, a pretty blue tiered skirt and a gorgeous floral blouse......ALL SIZE 12!!!!! WOOT!!! I also tried on a pretty floral dress but it didnt fit me, after I spent about 20 mins trying to get it on, bloody hell. I didnt know it had a zip on the side. Im so chuffed and pleased with myself! Back in January I was a size 16! It was so depressing having to buy huge clothes.

Im currently 66.3kg and 33.1% body fat. I lost 600gms this week. Last week I actually put on 500gms, and even though I was secretly pissed off with myself, at least I was still 66.9kg, but this week I was happier to see that I had lost weight! Im going to make a concious effort to go to the gym at least 3 times a week from next week. I did a fat burner this morning which was great, I love a good cardio session. Next week Ill do Cycle on Tuesday morning, Pump on Friday morning and I may go on Saturday or Friday night to do yogalates (a combo of Yoga and Pilates).

Even though Ive been craving forbidden foods, like chocolate, and cheesy nachos full of guacamole and sour cream and frejoles, I know that avoiding these foods has paid off! Im eating right, and eating the right sized portions. I actually think Im premenstrual thats why Im craving chocolate, because Im usually not like this. Might go make a cuppa to quell the chocolate cravings!

4 comments:

Jude said...

Where are the "new you" pics??!! LOL

Congrats Danni, you're working hard at this and I'll bet you look gorgeous!

Danni said...

Theyre coming Jude I promise! I have a pic on my camera but dont like it, so Ill get Rob to take another one

Janna said...

Yes, I am also looking forward to new-you photos :o)

Great work, Miss D!

xoxo

Dory said...

Good for you Danni!! well done!!