Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It Just Keeps Getting Better!

I had my monthly measure today, as well as my usual weigh in and Im happy to report that I lost more weight this week. Im down to 65.5kg, with body fat at 31.7% and to date I have lost 60cms! WOOT!! Karen also said my quads have increased in muscle mass! BOO YAH! Im so happy with my body and so happy with how hard Ive worked to achieve this.

I did two Pump classes last week, Friday and Saturday, and I was very sore by the end of Saturday's class but its all paying off. During the bicep track I actually challenged myself and added an extra 1.25kg on each side, so all up I had 2x2.5kg weights and 4x1.25kg. But because the extra little weights were on the end and not secured with the collar, in case I wanted to take them off, one of the weights fell off so I had to take off the other one. I will definitely increase the weights again this week.

Another part of my body I want to work on is my abs! While watching the WWE (World Westling Entertainment) I saw some of the Diva wrestlers and man, some of them have unreal abs! My stomach is getting flatter so thats a plus, and I know that Im working hard when I do ab work cos my muscles are very sore afterwards. The things we do to look good eh?

Okay, last but not least, I know you all wanted before and after pics, so I thought Id post some finally. The after pic isnt my best and I look huge in the boobs but thats because my bra is big for me now so it makes me look large, even though Im not.


Before(In Echuca with my lovely friends)
After

Ill try and get some more pics taken of me over the weekend. I was going to get Rob to take one tonight but I looked horrible and messy after getting dinner organised and doing the dishes, lol. So maybe if I have time over the weekend Ill get dressed up in one of my frocks to show you all!

8 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

Look at you, Skinny Minnie!!!! Well done!!!!

Kx

Danni said...

thanks :) Still have a few more kilos to go then Ill hover around the 60kg mark! This is the lightest Ive been for about 2.5 years!

Jude said...

Wow what a change Danni, you look fabulous! I remember the studio portraits you had done a few years back and how lovely they were.... maybe it's time for you to get another set done huh? *wink*

Narelle said...

Go Danni! You can see a real difference. Good on you darls!!!

Janna said...

Looking rather svelte in the after pic, Miss D! Bravo to you, and keep up the good work!

xoxo

Dory said...

oh WOW!!! you look fantastic!!! you are an inspiration to me :)

Penelope said...

I'm so jealous! You are at my dream weight - I don't think I'll ever get back there!

You look SO good!

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

Well done, you!!!