Sunday, August 24, 2008

Abs Of Steel!

Im so proud of myself! I managed to do not one, but TWO classes at the gym yesterday morning! I did Combat followed by Pump, both taught by the fabulous, wonderful Karen, and I thought I wouldnt have made it thru both classes but I did, I felt so invigorated and pumped afterwards. I hadnt done combat for a few weeks so it was good to get back into it! I just love it, so empowering, and its great to feel like youre kicking ass!

I am sore today though. My abs were sore yesterday to begin with because on both Thursday and Friday I had done some ab crunches on my fitball and I also did some tricep dips using Paige's toy box (see it comes in handy for something other than toys) All up I did about 130 ab crunches and about 20 tricep dips ( I hate those bastards) I really want to focus on my abs and have a nice taught stomach. Im finding I really like the althletic look as opposed to the slender look.

Yesterday in both classes I managed to finish all the ab work, I usually have to stop a bit mid way because I get so sore and tired but not yesterday. I also increased my weights during the clean and press track in pump. The backs of my arms and shoulders are killing me today, not to mention my legs from squats. Its so much fun challenging myself! I think Ill do ab crunches at home as well so it wont be so hard to do them at the gym.

Speaking of abs, Ive been having fun perving at all the hot athletes during the Olympics. Man, some of those guys are just plain HOT!! Especially the guy who won the diving, Matthew Mitcham. Of course people are making a big hoo ha cos he is gay and are not looking at the fact that he is a brilliant athlete. Am wishing the Olympics were going on for a bit longer just so I can perve on him, ROFL!!!

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Woohoo!!! Go Danni! I am having gym withdrawals cos Andy is still home sick!