Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Starting Her Young

Today I walked into the lounge and saw this...


Paige with her head stuck in my Def Leppard Tour Programme that Janna had sent me from the US during their Rock Of Ages tour!  I had to get a pic of her looking at it!  Shows that she has taste in music!  Summer on the other hand, well, I found her standing all over my other DL tour programme that I got while they were in Australia!  And she was having a grand ole time stepping all over it and jumping up and down! Must talk to that girl! LOL.  Ive often seen Paige rocking out in the back seat to DL while we are in the car, :o)  But as I said this was just too cute!


5 comments:

Charlene said...

Love the scribbles on the wall beyond Danni - reminds me all too well of my boys as toddlers!

Danni said...

yes, that was Summer's doing!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is just too precious!!
She looks like she's pointing at you to warn you away --- she has taken over the program and you can't have it!! LOL!!!! So sweet! I can just imagine Summer jumping up and down on your other program, little angel with the tarnished halo - Ha!Ha! I get such a charge out of the hijinks of your girls! Take care and hugs to all - xoxox
Linda Lou

Being Me said...

Jumping on the tour program, has she no respect!? LOL.

That is a priceless photo, I especially love how Paige has propped her foot behind it so it stands up. Clever little girl.

Janna said...

OMG, of course I remember getting you the tour booklet! It was from 2005 when they played Mohegan Sun in Connecticut where I first met Lors, Steph & Michelle, and we all purchased that program. Paige looks so engrossed and possessive of it now, lol! And how about that cheeky Miss Summer stomping all over your other one, tsk! tsk! lol

xoxo