Monday, April 19, 2010

Mmmmmm......Donuts

Summer is donut mad!  Actually she loves anything sweet, takes after her father in that sense, and whenever we go to the Village she always wants a donut!  I reckon the girl at Donut King must think that donuts is all I feed her!  Today she had a pink iced donut with sprinkles....

Summer feasting on her pink donut with sprinkles

I actually said to the girl at Donut King that I dont always give her donuts to eat, I didnt want her to think I gave my kids junk food all of the time!  Not that I had to justify myself though, but I felt funny going there like 3 days in a row with the same girl serving me.  I have one child who loves sweet food and another thats addicted to gluten free toast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Summer just looks too sweet!! Just chomping right in to that donut!! lol!!! Well, Danni, as far as I know, a treat like that once in a while does no harm to kids!! Life is for living, I say!! Take care and hugs to you all!! xoxoxox
Linda Lou

Janna said...

What a cute pic! Summer looks like she is thoroughly enjoying her yummy donut! xoxo

Being Me said...

I'm with Paige on that gf toast thing. Spread with avocado and a little s&p... mmm!
But Summer is a girl after my own heart - donuts are my weakness ;)

Jude said...

Cute shot! I have a sweet tooth as well. Danni you could shock the donut lady and tell her "I don't feed my kids donuts ALL the time, sometimes I give them chocolate." LOL!