Another post dedicated to my gorgeous Sav, sorry folks! Its been a slow news week and I found these gorgeous pics and theyre too gorgeous not to share! This man just gets sexier and sexier every time I see him, which really isnt enough :P I cant help it, Im a woman obsessed....now excuse me while I go and wipe up the drool from my keyboard, my desk, myself......
Gorgeous close up of his face, check out those lips
Love that chest and his hair!!
Well, whaddya know, looking for me in the crowd again :P
Savage bicep
getting lost in the music
Beautiful Savage Smile
I really LOVE this one, I dunno, something about the way he is holding the mike and singing just makes me go crazy!









1 comment:
Oh grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Savage Bicep is my fave, and yes his hair is looking gorgeously curly again!
xoxo
Post a Comment