Also she doesnt understand that she isnt meant to do it and I worry that she will continue to do it when she gets older. I mean its cute now and she only does it at home, Id be more worried if she did it at Kinder or other public places, but I dont want her growing up thinking its the norm. While we were at Lake Eildon with my folks during the Easter weekend, on the first night we were there I woke up during the night to Paige crying out in protest so I went to her room to find her with no pyjama pants and no nappy, yikes! That couldve been messy but thank goodness she didnt poo or wee in her bed.
I also remember a while back going into her room one morning only wearing her nappy and her pyjamas were thrown out of her cot! The poor thing mustve been so cold during the night, because she kicks the blankets off too, doh! I hope she grows out of the stripping off thing soon, its the wrong season for it and its annoying having to re dress her all the time! We also havent gotten anywhere with potty training! I almost had her pooing on the potty tonight but its like she froze up and stopped doing it, sorry for the TMI, tee hee!
Finally, I want to share this picture with you that I took of Paige just before easter! Her and Summer were drawing and I came in to find Paige with green around her mouth and green teeth, she thought she'd sample the Green Crayola, mmmmmmm....waxy!
Guess who ate the green crayon?
(Youll notice her bangs cut crooked, it was mummy who did that, hair cutting was never my strong point :o/)
(Youll notice her bangs cut crooked, it was mummy who did that, hair cutting was never my strong point :o/)
4 comments:
She is absolutely precious! I also hope she grows out of the house-nudiness soon, but like you said at least she's not disrobing at school or anywhere else!
Love her green crayola look, lol! And I wouldn't have noticed her "crooked" bangs if you hadn't commented about it. You did a nice job regardless, Miss D :D
xoxo
LOL!!! That is such a cute picture of Paige!! I actually remember eating crayons when I was a kid too!! HA!! That's so cute, that she disrobes - but you know, Danni, I think most kids like to be clothes-free!! I remember my kids doing that on occasion as well, but not in public, so perhaps they all have some sense of "decency" - lol !!
Take care, Danni, and hugs to you all!! xoxoxoxo
Linda Lou
Super-sweet. I know you probably don't think so now, but Dan, that is so funny :) Glad for you she only does it at home and I'm with Linda: I think somewhere inside them they have a sense of knowing it's not the best idea to go doing it out in public! (mind you, L does like to run around with her skirt hoiked up over her head whenever and wherever it takes her fancy!! so go figure)
I would never have noticed the bangs either, and I used to be a beautician! LOL
Hopefully as it gets colder Paige will stop undressing and then get out of the habit!
Post a Comment