Well this was meant to be a post on my first hip hop class and how awesome it was and how much I enjoyed it but now my ex dancing teacher that I used to dance with found out via my status on facebook and has gotten her nose all out of joint about it just cos I didnt go to her school to do it! FFS!!! She has gone on and on how Im disloyal blah blah blah and that I was supposed to go there but never showed up, yada yada! It doesnt say anywhere that I HAVE to go there does it? She has made me out to be a bitch and a bullshit artist all because I changed my mind and didnt go there!
Holy fuck! I dont think Ive done anything wrong. I simply changed my mind because I wanted to go somewhere closer to home instead of into Melton in the dark in the middle of winter (well, we are having a heatwave at the moment but thats beside the point). Everyone is entitled to change their mind and I shouldnt have to justify it to anyone. So I dont want to go to her dancing school big friggen deal, if I want to go elsewhere that should be my right and business and no one elses!
Anyway, moving right along, I really enjoyed myself tonight, its not as easy as it looks but Im getting the hang of it! Cant wait till next week, pity my old dance teacher had to put a dampener on it with her attitude and her ranting and raving like a fishwife, ah well I had a shitty day anyway of course it was going to end shitty! Damn it!
3 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the class. Umm, last time I checked, Oz was a free country where one could come and go as one pleases and make one's own decisions based on one's schedule, lifestyle, budget, etc.
Honestly, she sounds like yet another whiny twit. Not that I ever toot my own horn mind you, but you can send that cow my way and I'll her about the year I had in 2009 ... that should shut up her stupid mouth straight away! Or better yet, how about the challenging year you had with poor Miss Paige being so sick. That one needs a stiff dose of reality, and to get over herself big time!
xoxo
Listen to Janna, Danni!! She hit the nail right on the head! Stupid woman, that!! Where does she get off telling you that you should be going to her school???? My God!! She must be desperate for clients, is all I can see! I wouldn't worry about her ranting and raving, because all she is doing, is making herself look bad!! Good luck with this other school, Danni - sounds much better anyway. Hugs to you all! xoxoxox
Linda Lou
Forget about her Danni and just ignore her. I agree - what a twit!!
Sounds like so much fun and an excellent work out too!!
Post a Comment