.....But Im still in shock as to what my ex dancing teacher accused me of last night on Facebook! Holy Hell! She kept on updating her status saying all sorts of things like "I hate Bullshitters!" meaning me. Did I mention that this woman is 51 Years old? A grown woman acting like a pathetic diva of a teenager! Honestly, her attitude stinks!!
2 comments:
She sounds like she's 51 going on 8 years old, the silly cow.
Ignore her Danni, she's doing damage to nobody but herself and it seems to me you made the right decision as to which place to go.
Yes, I agree with my sister!! If I was reading that claptrap, I would be sure to avoid her business, knowing that she is a little off kilter in the mind department. Sheesh!!! You're lucky to be shed of her. Take care and hugs to you all! xoxox
Linda Lou
Post a Comment