Somehow Paige was with me, there was no sign of Summer or Rob, and get this, I asked Sav to autograph Summer's security bear which he did. He asked me about Paige and I told him that Paige was her name, just like his wife and he was flattered by that. He noticed that she was born with Down Syndrome and asked me about how she was going, etc, and we were chatting like long lost friends, it was awesome! After our chat the friend I was with took some photoes of us together, and then I woke up!
I still cant believe I dreamed of Sav! I dont have many dreams about Sav but when I do theyre amazing! I still cant get over how I asked him to sign Summer's grotty teddy bear, what a laugh! Im sure she wouldve been impressed, NOT! I can even remember what he looked like in my dream this morning, just like this....
Finally, I just want to share one of my fave Lepp songs with you, its from their 2003 album "X". I know a lot of fans didnt really like that album but I think its awesome and this song just makes me happy, and makes me think of all the people I love the most, it makes me think of Paige and I just love the words, enjoy...
You say all I do is think about you
That's right, you're the only thing that's on my mind
Your light, won't you let it shine on me, yeah
All night, hold me tight and don't let go
'Cos I can't help myself, y'know
(It's OK) I know what I got
(Alright) I know that it's hot
(All good) And you're what I want
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK) One thing on my mind
(Alright) I'm so in love
(All good) And so alive
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
Yeah, an angel from the sky
The sparkle in my eye
I can't believe you're mine
Na na na na na
Sometimes you slip 'n' slide through my emotions
So high, take me up and spin me 'round
'Cos I don't wanna come back down
(It's OK) I know what I got
(Alright) I know that it's hot
(All good) And you're what I want
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK) One thing on my mind
(Alright) I'm so in love
(All good) And so alive
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
Yeah, an angel from the sky
The sparkle in my eye
I can't believe you're mine
Na na na na na
(It's OK) You're so beautiful
(It's alright)
I can't believe you're mine
An angel from the sky
The sparkle in my eye
Gets better every time
Na na na na na
(It's OK) I know what I got
(Alright) I know that it's hot
(All good) And you're what I want
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK) One thing on my mind
(Alright) I'm so in love
(All good) And so alive
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK) You're under my skin
(Alright) My head's in a spin
(All good) Again and again
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK) I look in your eyes
(Alright) I'm so in love
(All good) And so alive
(Alright) 'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK)
(It's alright)
(It's all good)
(It's alright)
'Cos you're so beautiful
(It's OK)
(It's alright)
(It's all good)
(It's alright)
'Cos you're so beautiful

1 comment:
I loved that album, I always thought that their real talent showed through in "X"!
Post a Comment