Yesterday was the first day back to kinder after 2 weeks off for the school holidays and Im so happy she has gone back! So hard to entertain two little girls every day, dont know how I managed to do it before kinder started! Those 2 weeks really dragged, we did have a few outings but nothing major. We had a birthday party last Thursday but that was the only exciting thing we did, every other day was taken up by going for long walks into town and looking around the shops just to get out of the house!
Our Kinder committee meeting was last night and Im pleased to say it wrapped up at a decent hour! I wasnt in the mood for it to go on till all hours of the night, especially since it was a real cold night last night, the last thing I felt like doing was staying out late! Fundraising has some real good things planned and I cant wait to be part of it all! Tomorrow Im spending the afternoon with The Bumblebees again for kinder duty, cant wait, should be fun! Im sure Paige will drag me to the home corner again, but this term its been turned into a "camping corner" with a tent set up and a mock camping scenery! Paige was chuffed when she saw it yesterday!
Thursday we have another session with Paige's speechie, while mum takes Summer to playgroup, she is also looking after Summer tomorrow so she will be pleased to be with her "Na-ny". Speaking of Summer, she is talking up a storm lately! Repeats everything I say so I should stop with the "F"Bombs. Id be mortified if she went to her carers at Day care and dropped one! I love hearing her talk though, its so cute hearing her say things like "Paige in there", Referring to Paige being in the lounge, or "Mummy shoes", or "I want Coca", for I want coke, lol!
This morning Paige wanted me to draw her a rainbow and she said "Bow, Bow" with some hand actions mimicing an arch. Seems she loves rainbows and wants me to draw them all the time then she goes and scribbles all over them! Theyve been scribbling all over the windows, walls and today the television screen, luckily in crayon so it comes right off! Just as well we dont have real nice things or theyd be destroyed!
3 comments:
I wish I could hear their little speaking voices! I'll bet they both sound so cute <3
xoxo
I'm so glad she's talking more now, and Janna has a great idea! Video the girls talking for us? :-)
Ill try but as soon as I bring the camera out they get stage fright or start acting silly! Just yesterday I was trying to video them dancing to The Wiggles and by the time I got my camera they had stopped :o/
Post a Comment