Here is a video I took yesterday, of Miss Summer having a bit of a chat. Seems she is a bit of a chatter box, of course when I realised I should be getting this all on video, she didnt chat as much so I didnt get much chatter, but you get the picture. She also has a new friend in the video, a rubber ducky.
9 comments:
Too cute for words! She is such a sweetheart isn't she!
Love the big yawn at the end! I think your doggie was talking more than Summer was Danni, LOL! Little baby voices are soooo cute, I could listen to them all day, and when they laugh it brings tears to my eyes I laugh so hard with them!
Yeah, Buffy was protesting because she was outside. There was one point in the video where Summer goes a bit quiet, she was actually trying to do a poo ROFL
awww cute!!!
Danni she is soo beautiful. Love all that hair!!!
What a cutie pie!
Summer is a cutie pie! I could eat right up! Thanks for sharing your video with us.
Oh she is adorable! I am so jealous of all that hair!!!!
I'm following you too! hehe
Such a cute video! I love Miss Summer's sweet little cooing and how she yawned at the end of it, lol! She is too cute and looks so smoochable :o)
xoxo
Post a Comment