After brunch, we went to see my grandfather and give him his gift. This year the gifts were from the girls and we picked out some polo shirts to give to them as we wanted to spend the same amount of money on each. After we had a coffee and a piece of cake there we went to see my step father but my parents werent home from their property yet so we came home. We called my parents once we got home and invited them over for dinner, so at least the kids got to see all their granddads and great granddads!
The girls gave daddy a plant each (a Daphne and a Hyacinth) and I gave him a $50 Bunnings gift card as I never know what to buy him, at least he can go nuts in Bunnings and spend it on plants or something he needs. Paige also made daddy a gift at Occasional Care. A wooden keyholder that she painted and decorated. Rob said that was his favourite gift by far! So that was our Father's day. A nice, quiet affair.
Here are some pics. Enjoy.
5 comments:
Sounds like everyone had a great time for Father's Day. Love the new pics, too!
Amy is loving the look of the Daphne plant ... she is the resident horticulturist in our house, and said that one looks very cool and exotic :o)
xoxo
They make such pretty flowers, we had one but it died unfortunately, Im hoping this one survives
Ooooh sounds like the girls, hubby and you all had a terrific day! I love the keyholder!
It's weird hearing you talk about Father's Day in September, ours over here is in June, Mother's Day in May.
Love the blog template, and why am *I* not a "follower"??? LOL
Hope you have a great week Danni girl! *muah*
Jude you have to subscribe to my blog, thats why youre not a follower yet
Okay....... I've been blogging for 4 years now and I don't know what that means! LOL
I thought reading your blog daily (or so) was the same thing?
'Splain to me Lucy?
Post a Comment