Summer has her umpteenth cold and is all blocked up, and I know how she feels too! I got a dose of hayfever and could barely sleep last night because my throat, nose and eyes were all itchy and my nose was blocked!! Between my nose and throat being itchy and me getting up for Summer every so often, I hardly had any sleep last night! But I still managed to get my bum to the gym for pump this morning.
Im just pissed off because its Summer's naming on Sunday and now she is unwell, fuck what shit timing! Ive lost count at how many colds Summer has gotten! I cant remember Paige getting so many colds in her first year. Summer was so good today, a bit grizzly but otherwise not bad, she is miserable tonight, I can hear her grizzling in her room. Ive given her panadol, rubbed Vicks on her chest and back and sprayed menthol spray into her room but nothings helping at the moment.
Better go and see if I can settle her down before I turn in.
3 comments:
Poor Summer. Hope she is feeling better.
Oh the poor little chicken.
I hope she is feeling much better by tomorrow!
Having them sick constantly is just so draining....
I hope Summer feels better soon! :hugs:
Post a Comment