Holy shit its been such a loooong week this week, well it feels like it anyway. Ive hardly been out of the house as its been cold and the kids are recovering from their lurgies. I am having severe gym withdrawals, I havent been since last Friday! Saturday I was busy prepping for the naming and then the kids were sick and I wasnt feeling too crash hot and Karen told me not to come into the gym when Im not feeling well, my GP mentioned it to me as well once before.
So Im feeling a bit fat this week because I havent been working out! Cant wait till Saturday so I can go and do a couple of hours and let off a bit of steam, there is only so much whining I can take! I feel sorry for the kids too, Paige was dying to go outside yesterday, it was such a gorgeous sunny day, but because she sounded so awful with her coughing I decided not to take her out. At least their eyes are better now and tomorrow Im meeting up with the old playgroup gang as one of my friends has come down from Sth Australia.
My mum came over today and I went grocery shopping for half an hour, it was nice to get out and leave the kids in my mum's capable hands. But Im aching to get back into the gym and have some adult interaction again. I didnt even go and get weighed and measured yesterday, which is a good thing because as I said I feel like a fat ass this week due to not working out!
Not much else to update really, its been an uneventful, boring week. I have started making the invitations for Paige and Summer's birthday party, theyre half done and once completed Ill post a picture on here to show them off. These are a bit more time consuming than the naming invites, a lot more cutting out of things and Im yet to stamp them. I took a lot of time printing them and trying to get the page orientation right, Microsoft Publisher wasnt behaving!
Anywho, enough of my ramblings, Im off to have a cuppa tea before I turn in!
2 comments:
Hi Miss D, hope you can get to the gym soon! I'm not much of an outdoor person, but after a while even I start getting cabin fever and have to go out for a bit, especially in the Fall and early Winter ;o)
Can't wait to see the birthday party invitations, and I hope you all feel like your old selves again very soon!
xoxo
Like my Sista Janna, I'm an indoorsy type of gal but I can't NOT get outdoors in autumn and winter. I know how content you'll feel once you can get back to the gym Danni, hopefully everyone will start to feel better soon!
Post a Comment