Id like to dedicate this post to my lost kitty Mango. It looks like he wont be coming home, as he has been missing for a week now, and usually when he is missing he only goes missing for a day at the most. I hold grave fears that he is dead somewhere :( I called the pound on Monday and the Vet yesterday and no cats were found.
I loved that cat so much, we had him since he was 6 weeks old and he was a tiny little thing. He used to think that Buffy was his mum and he'd go and suckle on her teat. She used to hate it of course and would snap at him. Then Jessie came along and those two just seemed to click and hit it off. They were roughly the same age so they grew up together. Jessie a clumbsy 6 month old and Mango the 6 month old kitten, what a motley crew!
When we brought Mango home from my SIL's place, Panda took a shine to him straight away and tought him how to use the cat box. They were so close, and they used to gang up on my female cat Babette. I miss him lots, and Im sad that if he did die, then he died alone somewhere :( It pains me to write this entry because Im remebering all the funny stuff he did. We'd sit down to dinner and of course, Mango would sit on the table near Rob and one day he stole a lamb chop off his plate!
You'd have to fight with him to eat your dinner, and we would always say he was our 3rd dog because he had the temperament of a dog, and he would hang around with a dog. I dont know if Ill get another cat to replace him. Its too soon thats for sure and ginger cats are hard to come by. I should finish here as Im finding it hard to keep typing.
Bye Bye Mango, Ill always love you :(
7 comments:
Oh darling friend, I am so sad for you over poor Mango! :o( Pets really become like family members and it's devestating when we lose them. While I'm still holding out hope had he will show up again, if he doesn't at least you will always have the nice memories of the joy and fun he brought to your lives, not to mention the photos too! He was so cute, awww.
Hope to chat with you later.
xoxo
Oops, apologies for silly typo. It should have read "...hope that he will show up again".
xoxo
So sorry to hear this, Danni. Losing a pet is very hard as they're considered a member of the family. Hope he shows up or at least find out what happened to him.
I'm so sorry Danni. What a gorgeous cat.
I am still hoping he comes back to you. I will keep my fingers crossed.
What everyone else said, from me too sweetie. I know how crushed you must feel. Our furry loved ones are a family member and it hurts so much to lose them. :-(
Please know I am sending you the warmest, biggest hugs I have all the way across the ocean.....
Danni, I am so sorry to hear about your precious cat Mango.
Thinking of you.
xx
Oh Danni I am so so sorry :( Our pets are so much an extension of us, esp if you've had them since young or since before you had your children.
I'm so sorry you don't even get to know what's happened to him, how heartbreaking. Feeling for ya mate :(
xoxo
Post a Comment