Today we had Summer's naming. Even though we are both Catholic, we decided not to baptise the girls as Catholics (well, it was his decision mostly, I wouldve liked to baptise them, but I wont go into why he didnt want to). So we had an informal naming for both of the girls. Paige had her naming when she was 4 months old, Summer's was left a bit late but not to worry.
Anyway, we had a lovely day, despite the weather being bloody windy! It was sunny, but we decided to have the ceremony indoors and then lunch followed, also indoors. I think if we had eaten outside everything wouldve flown away, it was blowing such a gale. The girls both have colds unfortunately so Summer was feeling a bit cranky, Paige was being her usual chirpy self and had fun mixing with her grandparents and great grandparents, Summer was being clingy towards me as usual so wouldnt go to anyone, nor would she play with my cousins.
She got lovely gifts, consisting of jewellery and some money, which will be banked. Her cake was in the shape of a butterfly, and I just realised that stupid me forgot to take a pic of the cake!! Im sure my cousin took some pictures so once she gives me copies I will post them here. Im such an idiot! I think I was too busy entertaining and the photographer duties were pushed aside, doh!
Anyway I did manage to take a few pictures before it all started, sorry there arent that many, but as I said, I kind of forgot.
4 comments:
Congratulations to Miss Summer! Sounds like her Naming party was a very nice event, and you and the girls look so lovely in your pretty frocks! Paige's new pixie 'do is adorable :o)
xoxo
Great pics Danni. Sounds like you enjoyed the day, despite the typical Melbourne weather! I love Paiges haircut, and their outfits look gorgeous.
Oh you all look gorgeous. Congratulations to Miss Summer. What a gorgeous name to have bestowed upon her.
Paige's haircut is totally cute!!
What pretty girls all 3 of you are Danni, and you look so fabulous in your dress!
Congratulations to Summer!
Post a Comment