Anyhoo, after going around and around, and around again, I found what I was looking for. This year, the girls are getting a wooden doll house for Christmas. It comes with furniture and is 3 storeys high. Their Bratz and Barbies will fit in there perfectly, theyre looking a bit too cramped in the Fisher Price doll house they have. Theyre also getting a Barbie Thumbelina Little Learing Laptop each. I dont want fights so I buy 2 of everything, cept for the Dolls house of course.
So that was Christmas done, next was their birthday presents. Summer is getting a trike, and Paige is getting Dora The Explorer Cuddle N Care Twins.
I really wanted a cash register toy but couldnt find one and couldnt be bothered going around the store again, I was tired of it all after an hour, and headed over to the layby counter, where I had to wait for about 20 mins but it wasnt too bad, at least I didnt have the kids with me being pests. I think I did pretty well, I didnt go overboard. I was going to get them Barbies but they have plenty of Bratz dolls to keep them entertained. Its funny, I had a Bratz doll still in its box and Paige wanted it opened so I opened it for her and as soon as I gave it to her she wanted to take its clothes off! I dont know what it is with her lately and taking all of her doll's clothes off, its funny!!
So thats the kids presents done and dusted, I survived the madness!
2 comments:
That's an improvement not to have to sclepp everything to the counter at least. Sounds like you did well on your shopping trip, and the dollhouse will surely be loved by the girlies!
Oh how I LOVE doll houses!! I find furnishing each tiny room w/miniatures fun and therapeutic. I'm sure the girlies will enjoy all their new prezzies :D
xoxo
Post a Comment