Then I came back and she was on top of my desk! I had to move the laptop so she wouldnt damage it, she has already destroyed two keys (my X key and the enter key off my number pad) so I have to make sure I keep the lid closed at all times as sticky fingers tend to touch what theyre not supposed to! Anyhoo I couldnt resist taking a pic of her being cheeky...
The poor dear has been under the weather since Friday, I took her to the Dr on Monday but he couldnt find anything wrong. Yesterday she was so miserable and tired, she even had a snooze on the couch. This morning, she didnt eat anything but came good as the day wore on. I told our Dr about the coeliac thing and he said if she does have it she will feel sick, especially if she is still having gluten in her diet. So I decided to start limiting her gluten in her diet and will only give her bread and the occasional pasta. It will still show up on the test as she will still be having a small amount of gluten in her diet.
Now onto Summer! I swear that kid gets naughtier by the day! She has picked up the habit of throwing things onto the floor, like this morning she was eating a small jar of apples and when she didnt want anymore she threw the spoon and jar onto the floor. I told her to pick it up and she did, she isnt like Paige who makes a mess then expects ME to clean it up! Another thing that she has started doing is throwing her food onto the floor, or else she will play with her food, like the other night we had mashed potatoes and she thought it would be fun to spoon it onto the table and do finger painting with it......noice.
Paige has gotten rather bossy these last few weeks! The other morning I wanted to have a bit of a lie in and she ordered me to get out of bed!! If she drops something on the floor, she will go to the broom and make me get the broom to sweep whatever she has dropped on the floor, and I cant do it when Im ready I have to do it when she wants me to do it, like right away. I honestly dont know where she got the bossiness from.....(smiling innocently)
4 comments:
Hi Danni - Jude's Sis Linda, here.
I will try to leave my comment for you.
Lol!!! Those little girls are to die for!! They are so sweet and I get such a charge out of the things they do, mostly to Mom - lol!!
I remember those days very well with my sons when they were that age. Priceless memories you have, Danni, with all the pictures and the blog. Even though they drive you crazy at times, there are other times, I notice, that you have a wonderful time with them. You're a very good mother! Be proud of that.
Sorry to hear about Paige's illness with the celiac disease. I've known people in the past that had it. I know here in Canada, you can get food for celiacs (breads etc. without grains and starches). I don't know much about it otherwise. There is actually a store where I live (Airdrie, near Calgary) which is just for that alone. Haven't been in it yet, but I plan to take a peek one day soon.
Take care my dear, and is that Paige I hear, telling you to hurry up and get cleaning??? - LMAO!!
xoxoxox
Look at cheeky Miss Paige on top of mummy's desk! She looks so cute and a bit tired there, aww I hope she gets better soon.
Her outfit is adorable but it's making me sweat, phew! Of course I know it's Winter in Oz while Summer here. So weird, inn'it? *snort*
xoxo
Yay! After all these years of reading my friends' blogs it's great to see my Sis Linda finally gets to comment!
Danni that's hilarious ~ I've seen other people's kids do that too, it must be a little kid thing to figure your food MUST end up on the floor! LOL
That's really a sweet shot of Paige, the cheeky little miss!
Awww the food finger painting *sigh* Now THAT is a stage I was happy to see the back of lol ;)
That Paige is soooooo cute! What an angelic ratbag LOL! Hey, our girl is on a g-free (and dairy) diet too. I reall notice the change in her when she has bread that's got wheat. Good luck with it, it's hard to manage when they're young but you can do it!
Post a Comment