Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missing: My Motivation

Im seriously lacking motivation for the gym at the moment. I managed to go on Saturday and did Body Attack, but didnt stay for Pump. I went today and did my usual Tuesday programme of Cycle and Pump but I feel Im just not motivated anymore. I went lighter today in pump when I usually go heavier, granted I didnt do pump since last Tuesday so if I went heavier I wouldve paid for it.

I dont want to lose my motivation, I really dont, but since Kaz isnt there now I feel I have no one to really give me that kick up the arse in pump. She is doing a few classes at Fernwood Cairnlea and Wendy offered to give me a lift there so we could do her classes together but theyre at the wrong time of the day for me. I really need to find my motivation to go harder in class or else Im going to undo the hard work Ive been doing.

Im getting my weekly weigh in done tomorrow and Im seriously thinking that I havent lost anything. Im having a real fat day today, even though I havent eaten anything out of the ordinary.....well maybe just a teensy bit of chocolate brownie that I made on Sunday, but shit, Im entitled to a bit, arent I? I dont feel at all guilty but I just feel fat! I hate fat days, I dont have them often but when I do I really feel them!

The last few weeks have been a pain in the arse when it comes to weighing in cos Ive plateued and I keep teetering betweein 63 & 65 kg. I still fit into my clothes, and thats still a good result, and I know I shouldnt look at what the scales says but I cant help it. It shits me when I see that my body fat is still around the 31% mark. I know I should be happy that I have lost 68cms in total but I just want that body fat to go lower! Its pissing me off lately.

If anyone finds my motivation, let me know!

3 comments:

Being Me said...

Ahh you are too hard on yourself, Grasshopper! LOL.

We're just coming out of the middle of winter..... let your body do its thing and slow it down. It's hard to get your drive on freezing cold dark days, Dan ;)

Jude said...

It's just a setback darling, you'll find it again I know it. Hang in there!

Janna said...

How's the motivation? Has it returned from its holiday yet? ;D

xoxo