Saturday, July 11, 2009

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

GUESS WHO IM GOING TO SEE ON FRIDAY AUGUST 21??????



Can you guess? Anyone?



Ill give you a clue............






I didnt even know about this until I went into the Pseudo Echo group I belong to on Facebook and someone mentioned theyre going to a show on August 21, so I did some digging around and found it!! HOLY SHIT!!!! I begged Rob to take me, and he caved in to my whining/pleading/carrying on, the only thing is its in Ferntree Gully, sheeit, its a helluva hike from Bacchus Marsh, and I dont know who is looking after the girls that night, possibly my grandparents, they just dont know yet, lol.

I CANT WAIT!!!! Finally after all these years I get to see the Pseuds live and in the flesh!!! Fucking Hell!!! Its only a month and a bit away!!! Hang On James! Im coming for ya babe!! He He He!!!


2 comments:

Janna said...

FAN-F&*KING-TABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are going to see the boys.

(Just popping in for a sec... still feeling like crap. Great news for you, Miss D!)

xoxo

Jude said...

WooHoo! Good for you Danni, I bet the time until then will draaaaaag on!